Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Aaarg - It's a Pirate Party!

Over the weekend, my youngest kiddo finally celebrated her 7th birthday with  group of giggly girls and one fearless gentleman!
Please don't ask when her real birthday is.

Check it out the fun...

paper boat snacks - courtesy of my super-cool niece;)

beware the pirate ship



the sweetest lil' pirate there ever was

the loot


a table fit for a pirate

land ahoy!

x marks the spot

cannonball!

Arrrg - we be searchin' for the pirate loot!



Thanks for coming, pirate friends!
theresa

2 comments:

  1. Adorably done for a little girl! Your ideas are fantastic, and implemented incredibly! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your party looks amazing. I am throwing my 5 year old girl a very similar party later this month. I love the sails you made for the cupcakes. Do you remember where you bought the skull stickers? I totally want to copy those! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!