Wednesday, April 4, 2012

30 Photos in 30 Days - Day 4

Today at school, I was walking down the hall and two kiddos stopped me.
"Are you Mrs. Bonko?" they asked.
"I sure am!" I responded

They looked at each other all mischievous-like and said, "We have a special delivery for you!"
From behind their backs came a pot of flowers.
Of course I gushed and went on and on about how they put a giant drop in my bucket.
Their reaction was the.best.
They clapped their hands and jumped up and down, genuinely pleased with themselves.

If I had had my phone with me, I would have been sharing a photo of that very moment.

I did find something else that made me smile today...
mmmmmm....chocolate!
Nests ready to be enjoyed with the cousins.
 What made you smile today?
~theresa~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!