Friday, January 27, 2012

Looking Ahead to Happy {heart} Day

Hello there!
It's been a while, huh?
Way too long in fact.
But, I'm back.
Welcome!

I spent some time with the creative side of my brain this afternoon.
I spruced up our little corner of the world with a little happy{heart}day decor.


I found these stencils at Michaels for $1.50 each...they were tin-coloured...nothing a little spray-paint didn't fix;)
Time to update the photo!
I picked up some green carnations and put them in one of my favourite tins.



Last year I made these fabric ruffle balls {with inspiration from Tattertots & Jello}.
They've prettied-up Ava's room all year...until now.
I plan to make a few more to fill the urn. 

Subway Art from eighteen25.blogspot.com
 I have a little more work to do before I reveal the whole 'mantel'.
Hopefully...before happy {heart} day rolls around!

Feels good to bring a little colour into the house!
Cheers!

I'm linking up...

Theresa


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished mantle!!! You've inspired me to finish mine, too. As of now there's a Christmas wreath, one heart and a rogue candlestick... not very festive. The stencils spray painted are adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!