Saturday, November 26, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas...

As of late, my brain has been suffering from too much work and not enough play.
So, when I stopped by Superstore this morning and was greeted by their greenery and Christmas trees I scooped up some of those wintry greens and headed for home.
~magnolia leaves and cedar boughs~
I updated a "B" {that has had previous lives as a green, blue, orange and white B} with some Christmasy paper, sprayed it with lacquer and spruced up my 10 minute swag with a little personality.


It really is as easy as placing the magnolia leaves on top of the cedar boughs, fastening with an elastic and then burlap ribbon.
Hang the 'B' from one of the branches...and tada....




Now...that's better!
Balance really does feel best {{wink! wink!}}

I'm linking up...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!