Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Holiday Clock is A-Tickin'

Three weeks ago we left home to embark on our yearly camping trip.
And what a trip it has been!
From sunshine and horseback riding to hiking in the Rockies and mountain biking along the Kettle Valley Railroad.
It's coming to an end...but we are left wtih memories that we will cherish for a lifetime.
Airtime courtesy of the Markos! Our many thanks:)
A cowgirl-in-the-making.

Should I? Or shouldn't I?
I'll jump if you jump...

Outriding the rattlers!
In horsey-love!




 


Stand-up paddle-boarding.
Geronimoooooooo!






Giddy-up!
 As our summer holidays end, we'll hold onto these memories forever.
Let the sunshine continue!
Theresa

1 comment:

  1. looks fantastic!! I especially like the horse-ear view picture :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!