Thursday, June 16, 2011

An {Orange and Blue} Splish-Splashin' Good Time

It's party time!
If the weather holds-out, it will be a splish-splashin' good time at the outdoor pool.
If not, the 9 year-old birthday gal and her pals will soak up the fun indoors.
Will Mother Nature rain on our parade...again?
Only time will tell.

Rain or shine...one thing is for sure, goodies will prevail.

My little anti-girl has decided on an orange and blue themed party.
We're tossing in a splash of fishy-goodness for funsies.

So far...the soda bottles have been made-over.
Take a Jones Soda Pop bottle, add a little paper, a little ribbon and voila....
 
 
 As I fiddled with the bottles, Ava set to work with the remnants.
Check out her stylin' headband.
Oh...and matching bracelet.
I think I hear the runways of Paris calling!

She didn't stop with accessories for herself, she whipped one up for Charlie too.
 

It's the last birthday party of the year in our house.
I've got to make it a good one!
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!