Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Campers Report Here

In the midst of all the fun we had camping...we threw in a Happy Camper Party for good measure.
Right out there in the middle of the campsite wilderness was a lovely little burlap table {leveled with bowls under the legs} covered with goodies to entertain the kiddies.

We began by posting the signs...
I must really trust her...that's an axe in her hand!
Steph {Liam's mom} & Gido crafted these little numbers from scrap lumber. Nice work!
About that...complete fire ban = no campfire ahead:(
Then we set the table...
Happy Camper Bunting
 

Storage for the scavenger hunt goodies.
Chocolate-Skor trifle...Y.U.M.
Hobo Sticks
 

Happy Campers Crunch
All the cousins...all decked out! The shirts were in the hobo bags...
Baba and Gido with their gang...3 grandkids were missing...we'll get 'em next time!
As they wandered around searching for items on the scavenger hunt list, they nibbled on their happy camper crunch.
When all items had been gathered, they filled their treasure jars...
Then the party continued with moments like these...
What do you think they're scheming?

 

One of two uncles would be so humble...
And the other uncle wraps camp-out-style...
Not sure what his face is saying...I warned him that it would appear on my blog!
 Safe to say...we made memories!
 By far...this was the most fun I've had at one of my kids' parties.
Maybe it's because it was a group effort.

Okay family...mark your calendar for the same time next year!

I'm linking to these fun parties...





15 comments:

  1. coolest party ever! no joke, come throw my kids next party, please!! ;)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so fun! Perfect timing for me - our church is taking a small group camping and I have been wanting to pull together some fun things for the kids. I love your hobo sticks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such great ideas that were put into your camping party!! If it is okay I would love to use a few of your fabulous ideas. My son wants to have a camping birthday party in July. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a awesome fun party!!! Love the theme.. the details..accessories.. lots of cool creative ideas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this party so much. I am posting on my blog. So many wonderful details and it looks like you had a blast!

    Michelle
    www.maddycakesmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great party!Looks like so much fun! Where did you get the tent graphics that are on the little weapped paper bags? My sons have a camping theme bedroom that we are working on and those would work perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like an awesome party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Pop Shoppe??? Where in the world did you find that?! I remember drinking that as a kid! Haven't seen it in years! Very cool camping party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teresa - This is the coolest party theme and I just love all the details you have added. The table looks fabulous - fantastic job and I am sure your little one had a wonderful day! Thanks so much for linking to the Sunday Showcase Party. I am a little behind commenting - but I have featured this Sunday. Hope you are having a wonderful week ~ Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great party! Thanks for sharing the details! My little guy is asking for a camping party for his next birthday.

    www.barefootnparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What is your recipe for the Happy Camper Crunch???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely Adorable! I live in Idaho, so lots of opportunities for camping parties ;)) Thanks for the great ideas -- where did you get that cool 3 tiered wooden s'more holder?
    Blessings,
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this! Just wanted you to know it was featured on our site today: http://www.thedatingdivas.com/food/101-camping-tips-ideas/ Thanks so much for sharing!!! XOXO, The Dating Divas

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!