Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Treats {tear into 'em}

That little furry bunny with all his peeps in tow is coming soon...and I have a feeling the kiddies are expecting him, even if mom's not quite ready.
Time to put the nose to the grind-stone and get.things.done.

If your house is anything like my house, you know about the scores of chocolate left behind by that darned sweet E.B.
That same chocolate that taunts you from the pantry.
You know what I'm talkin' about!
That's why, I don't think anyone will mind that I've scaled back on the chocolate-giving.
Okay...some mom's I know might mind...but I don't think the kids will;)

A little sneak-peek...
Yup...those are some bunny ears!
All you need to make some of your own are:
- paper {I used scrapbook paper}
- Smarties {or anything else that tempts your tastebuds}
- a sewing machine {mine doesn't know what hit it...used twice in one week? Unheardof.}
- templates {I used cookie cutters.}


It really is as easy as tracing the shape, cutting it out, stitching two pieces together, filling with Smarties and finishing the stitching.

That's it!
Sew easy.
Sew fun.

Little fingers will {literally} tear into these treats.
 Only four more sleeps!

Cheers!
~theresa~

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!