Friday, February 4, 2011

Pretty Wreath Tutorial

Here's a quick and easy tutorial on making a beautifully, simple wreath.

1. Choose a fabric.
I used Dupioni silk - only because it was 70% off at Fabricland...and because it's pretty!

2. Cut the fabric into circles.

3. Fold and glue.
First in half.
Then fold one third of the fabric, towards the front.
Then fold the other third behind.
Apply hot-glue.
4. Glue onto your wreath form.
I used an embroidery hoop.

 That's it!

You can see the little vignette where my wreath lives...here.

Thanks for the visit!
~theresa~

I'm linking up to some fun parties!




3 comments:

  1. How pretty! I love it! Hmmm...how about burlap? I see a project in my future! Happy weekend!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I saw this over at Sunday Showcase...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, this is so pretty! I love the silk! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!