Tuesday, February 1, 2011

He Got Pinked {and I'm so proud of him}

I want to introduce you to a little girl named Cali.
Only...I don't know much about Cali.

Only...that she had cancer when she was little.
Only...that her family is amazing.
Only...that they've rallied the community.
Only...that they are making a difference.
Only...that they are allowing my son to make a difference.
Only...that because of people like her...cancer will one day be beat.

You can learn more about Cali here.
You can also learn about the St. Valentine's Day Hair Massacure.
..............................................................................
You've met my son Kieran before...here.

This is him all pinked.
Sorry the picture is so tiny:)

He's shaving his head to raise money for Cancer research and I am super proud of him.

In a week and a half he will be shaved.
He will feel what it's like to be bald.
Truly, we have no idea what having cancer is really like.
This is a small thing we can do to help. To be empahtetic. To support.

If it's close to your heart, you can visit this link to make a pledge.
But really, I just want everyone to know how proud I am of him.

~theresa~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!