Friday, December 31, 2010

My Top 10 {Blog} Moments

Over the past year I have made a conscious effort to blog more.
I've taken the time to create tutorials while I craft.
Opening my blog each morning and reading the comments and checking my 'stats' has become a part of my morning routine...and something I look forward to.

New Year's is always a good opportunity to look back at those things we are most thankful for.

Today, I am taking a peek at my top 10 blogging moments of 2010.
They're in no particular order...

#10 -  I joined my very first blog party...Metamorphosis Monday over at Between Naps on the Porch.

#9 - I was featured for the first time! Kellie at This Blessed Nest took a liking to my Fall Rosettes...and so began my obsession with anything and everything rosette! Since then, I've visited each and every post over at This Blessed Nest...so inspiring and real!

#8 - I reached 45 followers! This is BIG for me!! I started with 3...all of whom I know personally! So, to know that 42 others are following my little corner of the blogosphere because they WANT to, makes me very, very happy!

#7 - I stumbled upon the 'stats' button on my dashboard! To my surprise I watched my page views grow from 2000, to 5000 to a whopping 10 000+! This is also BIG for me!

#6 - Jen from Tatertots and Jello featured my piano bench. You have to know that T & J is one of my favourite blogs...her craftiness is amazing, she creates such beautiful things. So, when she featured me, I was OVER THE MOON!!

#5 - I learned about using Facebook to feature my own posts...which generated more traffic.

#4 - I stumbled upon my favourite places to visit in blogland...you can find them on my side bar. Thanks for all the inspiration ladies!

#3 - I've learned about giveaways and the people who sponsor them. I'm waiting for my first 'win' {fingers crossed}...but I've made a few purchases from those I've learned about through giveaways. Keep 'em coming girls!

#2 - When someone at a craft show asked me if I had a website, I paused for a moment...and the said, "Yes, yes I do!!" So, I gave her my blog address!

#1 - My number one blogging moment of 2010...not a 'moment' per se...but...
I am so very grateful for each and every person who reads my blog. 
I hope you'll keep coming back in 2011!

Wishing you a healthy and happy 2011, filled with family, crafting and memory making!
Cheers!
~theresa~

2 comments:

  1. We are all glad you blog.

    Happy New Year,
    Cha Cha

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, look at your recap! such a good one too. i have one in the works as well.

    thanks for the shout out, but you deserved it, my friend.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    kellie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!