Sunday, November 7, 2010

Counting My Blessings

Today I'm counting my blessings.

There is still no snow...and I managed to squeeze in the annual-and-long-over-due-much-ignored-fall-photo-shoot...blessing number one.
I threw together some outfits and there was no resistance...blessing number two.
We live in a mature neighbourhood with a park across the street...blessing number three.
The kiddies and Charlie cooperated {reasonably well}...blessing number four.
With a little tweaking {thank-you Picasa 3!} we have some beautiful fall photos...blessing number five.

To celebrate our blessings, I'm sharing the fruits of our labour.
The reasons for our being.
The apples of our eyes.

What are your blessings?
~theresa~


 


1 comment:

  1. these pics are so cute! love the focused center and softened backgrounds. thanks for popping into my blog today and for the follow. it's fun to meet new people through blogging!! glad you liked what you saw (and read!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!