Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Photo Gallery

Yesterday was an end of an era.
.............................
A little dramatic?
Perhaps:)
We {g}hosted our final Kindergarten Halloween bash...that's it...no more Halloween {for Kindergarten} parties in this home!
I think it's safe to say we went out with a bang!
..........................
13 lady bugs, princesses, vampires, witches, Mario and a knight filled our little home with giggles and smiles!
They were sooo cute! So cute in fact, that for a minute I wished I still taught Kindergarten!

Take a walk with me...and let's celebrate the wonder of Halloween through the eyes of a child!
Waiting for more guests.
Dancing after some pin-the-mustache fun!
When can I get my hands on this stuff?
Balloon fun!
Crafting Halloween bracelets.
"We're watching you!"
My Elle...such a good helper and big sister!
Monsier le Knight!
Pin the mustache on Scream...You're getting warmer!
Popping for prizes!
All smiles!
Did you host a Halloween Spooktacular for kids this year? Will you Next Year?
I'd love to read all about it!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheers!
~theresa~

I'm linking up!

5 comments:

  1. This is sooooo cool! I can hear the giggles radiating from the photos!

    Your kids are lucky to have you!

    Your creativity, attention to detail and time management continue to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I really love the one with all the cute little behinds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an awesome party!

    it all looked so fun. the costumes, the food, the decor!!! omg! great ideas!

    i just sent you an email. sorry it's kind of long, i tend to ramble. ;)

    have a super week.
    kellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, you are brave to have that many costumed kindergartners in your home. It looks like everyone had a ball and I love all the decoration. The giant pumpkin snack tray is my favorite!!! I see him showing up in our Halloween's future. Thank you so much for linking up to the costume parade

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree; that pumpkin tray is inspired! Love it. You did indeed "go out with a bang". :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!