Friday, October 22, 2010

The Invitations Have Been Sent



It's tradition in our family, that when you're in Kindergarten, you host a Halloween Howler for your ghoulish pals!
This year it's Ava's turn and the planning began a few weeks back...I'm so excited to see how it all comes together!

We sent the invitations to school today...and asked her teacher to discreetly hand them out...to avoid any broken hearts.

They were crafted with dollar store finds...
and treasures from my disaster zone craft room.
 ...and these little beauties were born!
I especially love how the spider seems suspended in mid-air!
 
With the invitations out, the real fun begins!
Finishing up the decorations, planning for the party table, party games...and of course some irresistible goody bags!

Stay tuned!
~theresa~
I'm linking to these parties...






3 comments:

  1. What a fun tradition! Thanks for linking up.
    :-) Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post brought back sweet memories of when my little E came to your cute E's party...it was also the first time I fell in love with your house! Where has time gone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! Love the hanging spider. Thanks for linking up! :)

    - Megan

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!