Sunday, June 27, 2010

A hodge-podge of lovin'!

I'm linking this post to I'm Lovin' it Fridays over at Tidymom ~ I love the idea of celebrating the little things!
To begin, last week was my last full week with my current students...there's something refreshing about graduating a class and receiving another...a load of memories and a new beginning all at once!

I'm loving that I participated in my second annual Woman's Run with a great bunch of gals! I'm loving that I posted a personal best...30:32...a full five minutes faster than last year! 5th in my age category and 14th overall!
Feels good!
Last year's run-lovin' gang!

I'm loving that I think I've finally got it right! I'm talking about my photo wall above my much-loved church bench. I blogged about it last week and thought I had it right, but each time I walked by...something was wrong!
I think I've got it now!
I'm lovin' that in less than a week summer holidays begin and we get to do this(see photos that follow!) all over again...a month on the road, making memories, loving life!
Plenty of time for...
Splashing...

Digging...

Munching...

Goofing...

Relaxing...

Playing...

Memory Making!

Simply lovin' it!
Theresa

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I ADORE that picture wall... it's fabulous! :)

    Thanks for the sweet comments over on my blog, today :)
    You're so sweet.
    Thanks for stopping by!
    ~Shelley Smith
    houseofsmiths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!