Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year

Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man. ~Benjamin Franklin

Certainly words to live by.


My plans for the New Year? Cherish little messes (and big ones alike) because my kids are healthy enough to create them...make noise for the hockey and ringette goals even when they're scored before 7 am...bloom where I'm planted because it's where I am right now...learn about Pokemon and engage in real conversation with my (almost) 10 year old enthusiast...laugh at spilled milk and burps at the dinner table...run, run faster, run farther and enjoy it...enjoy movies and quite moments with my husband...celebrate strong wills and feisty personalities...volunteer for the sake of helping...shop online...listen...love...laugh...give...take...share...smile...enjoy...engage...


Lofty goals? Perhaps.


Worth it? Absolutely.

Why? I have three precious reasons...

Enjoy the moment!

Theresa









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!