Tuesday, May 5, 2009

On being a mom...


When the mail arrived today I realized exactly how beautiful it is to be a mom! To my surprise, I found a white envelope with my name and address neatly written...in child-like printing. With a big smile on my face, I opened the envelope and was showered with pink and white mini hearts. Still smiling, I unfolded the paper and read... My Mom ...is as patient as a boa constrictor waiting for its next meal, ...has eyes that sparkle like the stars, ...smells like a bright red orchid blooming in the spring. She has ...fingernails like polished gemstones, ...legs faster than a cheetah, ...lips more red than a rose. She ...is as young as Sidney Crosby, ...works harder than a bee, ...is more silly than a comedian. My Mom I Love You, K. That's what it's all about! I love being a mom!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging!! I noticed your blog yesterday when I was updating mine...and I was going to ask you about it! I tried to follow the link, but it wasn't bringing me here. Happy to have another friend in the blog world!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!