Friday, May 1, 2009

New Comer!

Today I welcome myself to the wonderful world of blogging! I've been meaning to get started for a while now...to share all the small things in my life that make me smile! Today is the day!

I'm starting with my most recent proud-mom moment...watching my Little Ukrainian Dancer!! She looked so beautiful all dressed up and ready to dance! Her group was amazing...I can still hear the rhythm of the music and look forward to seeing it all again next week!

Friday is usually movie night around these parts...but tonight it's off to the ice cream store...to celebrate the first spring-like day of the year!
I'm taking the girls on a 'date'...enjoying their smiles and time together. Tomorrow it's birthday party time! Cake and presents and so much fun!

Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!